Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I was in GameStop today and they wouldn't give it to me but the guy ahead of me asked to trade in Mafia 2 for it and they said to him that if he brings it back tomorrow he will get FIFA for 3 euro by trading in Mafia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

just off phone to local XV.. they had said earlier in day to ring about this evening later.
    they said not selling untill morning but opening at 8am for it

😎

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's probably for the best holding on for the cheap Tesco deal, still though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Just called Tesco clarehall now. The lady I spoke to said that THEY ARE SELLING IT AT MIDNIGHT but to wait 10 to 15 mins so they can get it on the system or something along those lines.

She said she cannot confirm the price until it goes on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just been told Tesco in Maynooth will be selling it at
    midnight, unsure on price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

what about tesco ardkeen in waterford anyone rang them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

what i dont get is why doesnt some store make it known they will open specially at 12 to sell it, maybe sell it for 50 quid

they would fly out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

and ive tried ringing tesco dundrum around 5 times today at different stages and nobody answers

****ing wasters :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

Tesco Blanchardstown anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Not sure why clarehall was being so coy on price. If its €35 with another game I'll just buy Reach or F1 as I'm keen on those games.

If they want the full €50 though I might give it a miss. I only wanted it for the weekend as I don't have time tomorrow to visit all the shops that will have sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Tesco Tallaght not answering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

Xtravision in Tallaght Village Green are not selling it till tomorrow.

I say thats with all XV shops!

:) guess I will just have to wait, since I have pre-ordered it...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Lack of advertising by stores open at 12 beggars belief you'd never think we are in a recession and stores want business.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Arciphel wrote: »
    Just been told Tesco in Maynooth will be selling it at
    midnight, unsure on price.

Off to maynooth so. Not that I doubt u but that's a defo? Bit of a drive for no game?

I rang Blackrock and Nutgrove Xtravision, no joy... looks like XV is out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Smarmy

Gamestop in Athlone are opening at 8am tomorrow morning, but no way would he sell it to me early. Ah well just another 12 hours

Game in Dundrum SC are not selling it till tomorrow and are opening at 9am! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alicaffrey

XTRA VISION SANTRY. I just called in and told him my friend picked it up from game in blanch and he sold it to me. I just acted dumb like I didnt know when it was out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Tesco in coonaghs cross, Limerick are planing on selling it at midnight price wont be known until then though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Just been to nooth tesco, 60 quid I was told there is no way that'll be the end price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

alicaffrey wrote: »
    XTRA VISION SANTRY. I just called in and told him my friend picked it up from game in blanch and he sold it to me. I just acted dumb like I didnt know when it was out

ITS HERE .. ITS HERE

really? :) jammy git

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Hornswoggle!

davec9313 wrote: »
    ITS HERE .. ITS HERE

can you confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

sorry.. only commenting on the post about XV in Santry.... Personally I think it'll be tomorrow morning at this stage

Rang Santry and they said nope, didn't sell... doing it tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Gonna wear something sexy into xtra vision in ranelagh maybe bird will change her mind hahaha :P

They close at ten and shes closing so ya never no either way ill be gettin something later :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

proof please :) otherwise you will be getting a :rolleyes: from all of us

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alicaffrey

halolma wrote: »
    Rang Santry and they said nope, didn't sell... doing it tomorrow!!

Well im tellin ye. Go into them and do the same as me. I had to drive past it on my way back from astro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

There are some sad people here...it's a few hours lads sort yourselves out :)

Advertisement