Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

Lamposts wrote: »
    Ok, so rather than me going through 10 pages. What's happened in the last few hours?

Regards,
    Lamps

xxx

sweet FA, still awaiting release if anything, Gamestop and the rest closing now, only hope left is XtraVision, if not then its collecting it in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

XV killester just rang me to remind me that it is out tomorrow after 11am. Stuff the preorder i think i'll just head to clare hall at midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Guest !! wrote: »
    Tesco At Clarehall definatly selling after midnight? would call but no credit on phone...

If i was to go up any chance i would miss out on a copy? many other sado's :rolleyes: heading there, they have much stock?

Be the first time i'll get my hands ona fifa game on day of realease i think :P

Yes they are. I'm going up for 11:45pm. Wasted journey of it is full price though....?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

ThirdMan wrote: »
    I don't mind travelling for cheap laughs. Especially when they're that cheap, and that funny.

I'd love to know where you get your petrol so!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

My mate went into Tesco ardkeen in Waterford and one of the guys in there told him it "might" be sold at 12 but he wasn't sure. Pffft.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

I guarantee all those 'saddos' will get an unwelcome shock when they treck to tesco and the price is revealed at no less than 60.00EURO. They'll then treck back, complain about it here then find they're actually too tired to play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

RonFan wrote: »
    I guarantee all those 'saddos' will get an unwelcome shock when they treck to tesco and the price is revealed at no less than 60.00EURO. They'll then treck back, complain about it here then find they're actually too tired to play the game.

am i reading your post wrong or is there something wrong with you?

RonFan wrote: »

Well it will be €50 at a max, so there goes your theory!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭garyha

NUTZZ wrote: »

Is that the same as 50.00EURO?

seriously though are some of the ignorant people taking the pìss out of some of us because they think we're goin there BECAUSE we think it's gona be 30 quid? like wake up because Tesco seems to be the last hope of gettin the game early. im buying it regardless of the price

I'll stand corrected if im taking this the wrong way

• Advertisement

garyha wrote: »
    Is that the same as 50.00EURO?

Well if you can't figure that out you really shouldn't be posting here!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Anyone know if Tesco in Maynooth will be selling it at midnight?

gamercfc wrote: »
    seriously though are some of the ignorant people taking the pìss out of some of us because they think we're goin there BECAUSE we think it's gona be 30 quid? like wake up because Tesco seems to be the last hope of gettin the game early. im buying it regardless of the price

I'll stand corrected if im taking this the wrong way

Are you aiming that at me? Because I don't know the price in Tesco, like you I'm hoping it's €35! I'm just saying that when I went in earlier and asked about it, the manager scanned it in and came up as €50, I don't know if that will be the price, just stating that's what happened!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

When I went in to Tesco in stillorgan, they were selling Fifa 08 for 50 so I wouldn't put it past them to charge 60 especially since when I rang up Tesco in Dundrum that's the price I was told.

Are you aiming that at me? Because I don't know the price in Tesco, like you I'm hoping it's €35! I'm just saying that when I went in earlier and asked about it, the manager scanned it in and came up as €50, I don't know if that will be the price, just stating that's what happened!

no no i wasn't aiming at you at all i was aiming at the fellas calling us Sad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Parawind wrote: »
    Anyone know if Tesco in Maynooth will be selling it at midnight?

My mate works there, he said they won't be selling it until 8am. Your best bet is just to get a nice steak on the stone and then get FIFA 11 in the evening. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 batchuba

Tesco in Tallaght is 24 hour as far as I am aware.

Any confirmation that they will be selling it come 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

alicaffrey wrote: »
    XTRA VISION SANTRY. I just called in and told him my friend picked it up from game in blanch and he sold it to me. I just acted dumb like I didnt know when it was out

Well I'm going to call your bluff, got a call from my mate in XV about an hour ago and it's scanning in at €0 so unless he pocketed the €49.99 or you're bluffing.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

Lamposts wrote: »
    My mate works there, he said they won't be selling it until 8am. Your best bet is just to get a nice steak on the stone and then get FIFA 11 in the evening. :D

one of my friends works in maynooth aswell and he told me there out the back ready to be put out for 12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Thanks for the info, been ringing them but getting no answer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Red_brian

Im off to Tesco at 12 tonight, they said its 60 euro at the minute but it could be lower later. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Just to save me reading back through all them pages... Is there any news on tesco prices?? Hmv? Xtravision? Gamestop? I won't be getin it online so would like prices for shops... Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Red_brian

tommy89 wrote: »
    Just to save me reading back through all them pages... Is there any news on tesco prices?? Hmv? Xtravision? Gamestop? I won't be getin it online so would like prices for shops... Thanks

TESCO 60 - may become lower
    HMV 50
    GAME 45
    GAMESTOP 50
    SMYTHS 50

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Whats the story with Tesco - Crescent Shopping Centre ?? Any word as to if they'll be selling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 foam

Anyone know if its just pre-orders that Game are seeling at mid night or can anyone walk in?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

45 euro with a Smyths loyalty card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

foam wrote: »
    Anyone know if its just pre-orders that Game are seeling at mid night or can anyone walk in?

No, I was told today that there are plenty of copies there (Cork anyway). Nothing extra to be gained by pre-ordering except for triple reward points.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Red_brian wrote: »
    HMV 50
    GAME 45
    GAMESTOP 50
    SMYTHS 50
    Thanks.. Surely the tesco price will go down.. 2moro maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 foam

DarkJager wrote: »
    No, I was told today that there are plenty of copies there (Cork anyway). Nothing extra to be gained by pre-ordering except for triple reward points.

So I'll be able to walk in after midnight to Game in Cork and get it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Red_brian wrote: »
    HMV 50
    GAME 45
    GAMESTOP 50
    SMYTHS 50

I thought HMV were selling at €44.99?

Any news on the Argos price? I have heard that too will be one of the lowest prices available.

Advertisement