Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

can someone who collects tonight drag themselves away from the game to inform me of the price after 12 in tesco's? :D

is game in liffey valley opening tonight for it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

foam wrote: »
    So I'll be able to walk in after midnight to Game in Cork and get it?

Yep. Mahon are doing a comp from 11pm to win free copies, the game is then released at 12am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Red_brian

tommy89 wrote: »
    Thanks.. Surely the tesco price will go down.. 2moro maybe?

Im hopefull it will go down within the next 2 hours, they're just taking advantage of the fact they can sell it 1st.

Kav1892 wrote: »
    can someone who collects tonight drag themselves away from the game to inform me of the price after 12 in tesco's? :D

is game in liffey valley opening tonight for it? :)

ok, im going to Finglas Tesco at 12 to collect il let u know when i get back what their price is.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Red_brian wrote: »
    Im hopefull it will go down within the next 2 hours, they're just taking advantage of the fact they can sell it 1st.
    Well I won't be able to get it myself il have to get the sister to drop into a shop to pick it up... Would tesco be the best bet (price wise) to send her?

• Advertisement

ok, im going to Finglas Tesco at 12 to collect il let u know when i get back what their price is.

very much appreciated :)
    thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

I thought HMV were selling at €44.99?

Any news on the Argos price? I have heard that too will be one of the lowest prices available.

Was in HMV earlier and the copies said €44.95. Argos had them on display for €43.95. The bloody rookie till girl had it in the bag for me and all until the manager told her she couldt sell it until the morning. Wasnt so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

I thought HMV were selling at €44.99?

Any news on the Argos price? I have heard that too will be one of the lowest prices available.

Argos price is 43.99, said in the paper today.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 foam

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yep. Mahon are doing a comp from 11pm to win free copies, the game is then released at 12am.

Cheers think i'll had to the one in town.

any news on argos actually?
    i remember my 10% discount meant it worked out best there last year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Anytime in the past I've gone to finglas at 12, they never seem to know what I'm talking about :confused::confused:

ntlbell wrote: »
    Anytime in the past I've gone to finglas at 12, they never seem to know what I'm talking about :confused::confused:

I went in earlier and asked were they selling it tonight, she said come back at 12 and go to the electrical counter...............hope im not in for a SHOCK:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

ntlbell wrote: »

i got both fifa 10 and 09 their for 35 blips without a problem :D

hopefully 3 times in a row :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I went in earlier and asked were they selling it tonight, she said come back at 12 and go to the electrical counter...............hope im not in for a SHOCK:D

:pac::pac:

I'll give it a go so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭A19B1C12

anybody here rang dundrum?

may go up there if theyre selling it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DaraghL

johnb03 wrote: »
    anybody here rang dundrum?

may go up there if theyre selling it!
    ME
    "are you selling fifa 11 at midnight"
    HER
    "emm i emm"
    waited five minutes no response :confused:

oh also i rang tesco main number they said they are selling in dublin(not specific) at midnight
    i pressume with dundrum being a busy place it will be selling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Was in HMV earlier and the copies said €44.95. Argos had them on display for €43.95. The bloody rookie till girl had it in the bag for me and all until the manager told her she couldt sell it until the morning. Wasnt so happy!
    Haha, unlucky.

Those prices are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I went to Dundrum on the Friday morning to get Fifa 09 and there was absolutely no sign of it. Ended up getting it in Nutgrove, they had loads of copies.

is there any need to go there in advance or will they have plenty of copies? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

RobTheLad wrote: »
    one of my friends works in maynooth aswell and he told me there out the back ready to be put out for 12

i just rang maynooth tesco she told me 12 o clock on the button there going on sale!

YEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

IL BE THERE WOOP WOOP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

i tried dundrum tesco loads and they never answered

is it fact that they are sellin at midnight?

if so might see if a mate will fly me out

if not ill just wait till its everwhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I'll be poping down to maynooth after poker tonight definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,767 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

heard smyths are selling this for free when you trade in two of a select number of games - but i can't find out what these games are. anyone know where i can find this info? maybe it is on their site but i can't find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

my head is wrecked cause i no im gonna be up till at least 6 n d morning playing this game in a hour.....oh wel!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alicaffrey

does anyone know if TESCO CLEARWATER are having a midnight release cant get through

• Registered Users Posts: 18 batchuba

I've had a sudden attack of sanity, and am off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

garyha wrote: »
    So you're a grown up 25 year old and felt the need to come into a thread you have no interest in and slag people off, real grown up.
    r9ronaldo wrote: »
    i just rang maynooth tesco she told me 12 o clock on the button there going on sale!

YEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

IL BE THERE WOOP WOOP

Well played sir! Firing up the car! Will need large box of red bull for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anyone have news on whether or not the 24hr tesco is Galway shopping centre is selling it at 12 and the predicted price ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Im looking forward to hearing the Price in Tesco...

Advertisement