Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Yapa wants the game now!

If it helps i have it now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere thats selling dog toys that don't make a squeeky noise when dogs bite them? But the toys must have no fur or metal bits on them? My dog doesn't like them. Also anyone know which places have the most varietys in stock, the stores full 7 day opening hours and any newpapers offers that might get me a 20cent discount but it'll be more likely that I'll end up leaving it in the wrapper, let my dog play with it, take it back and exhange for a similar toy thats 11c cheaper in a shop 40miles away.

Nevermind this Fifa shoite...

arf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anybody get it early this morning after 7 ? I'm gonna pop down to tescos rond 8 30

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

Parawind wrote: »
    Got it in Lucan, they have loads, wouldn't let me a avail of the over but they did have loads!

Glad to hear they still had some when you got there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rushdie

Just picked up 1 X360/PS3 both cost €39.95 in Tesco in Drogheda.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

what will be open at 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Gonna have to pick it up from Xtravision on my way home from school.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Does Tesco Jervis St or Parnell St have game sections?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

btw would I be able to get it in xtravision for 50€?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sockpuppets

tesco maynooth have the xbox 360 copies on display now for 39 yo yos. no ps3 ones there yet

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Maybe this explains the E60 price tag?

Isn't it illegal to say your selling good at a discount(was E60 now E40) when there was never any change in the price?.

They are the only ones selling for above E50 and so by saying ''RRP E60'' they're in effect referring to their own price while making the deal look sweeter since it's down E20.

Explains why it was E60 tonight so their deal looks good on paper.

The recommended retail price is €59.99 they're not lying to you there. It's just these days everybody is slashing the prices far below that. It's a genuine €20 off the price that EA have set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Got my copy in the 24 hr tesco in Galway . Yay !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Le King wrote: »
    For anyone who can't view:

17697534.jpg

Just woke up and logged on straight here hoping for news like this. Oh my prayers have been answered !!! Was hoping it would be €35 but it's still the cheapest around so can't really complain :p

Tesco Lucan here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

For anyone interested it can be reserved now on argos.ie :D 43.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gogglebox

got it in tesco nutgrove just after 8 for 40euro. the guy at the desk said there weren't many copies left, for ps3 anyways.. pity i have a full day of college before i can play it.. :confused:. so yeah thought i'd let you guys know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

Got it in Game for 49.99 wasn't bothered shopping around but it can be got cheaper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Ye I got mine in tescos in The Square Tallaght just there...limited to two copies per person and 40 euro each.. She said they were flying off the shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 9,085 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Reserved it in Argos Jervis, gonna pick it up at lunchtime. I would imagine what few copies Tesco Jervis got (if any) would be gone by lunchtime. Couldn't be arsed getting up earlier and heading down to Tesco before work for the sake of €4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

anyone know the trade in value of FIFA 10 in gamestop, gonna head up to clare hall now hopefully get at least 10-15 for it then go to tesco for FIFA 11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Me buddy in the post office has confirmed that my Fifa copy from Gamesnash.ie was in the sorting office in my town this morning. Happy Days... :D

Who needs a DHL tracking number lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Smarmy

Picked up mine from Gamestop in Athlone 20 mins ago. The girl said she was meant to open at 8 but slept it out and had just opened lol

Went into the nearby Tesco to get some stuff and I overheard two lads asking a member of staff about it and he told them it was 60 so its not discounted everywhere. I also saw FIFA 09 in there for 54 euro. How they expect to sell that at that price, I dont know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

How much in XV?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

raheny red wrote: »
    How much in XV?

€49.99 with a free useless football

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 ballybunionlad

Just reserved mine in Argos for €43.99. (Xbox 360)

Can't complain. Don't have to worry about it being sold out.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just picked up the game from Tesco in Tallaght :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

johnn wrote: »
    anyone know the trade in value of FIFA 10 in gamestop, gonna head up to clare hall now hopefully get at least 10-15 for it then go to tesco for FIFA 11

You'll be lucky to get 5 euro for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

picked it up in finglas tesco for 40 glad i held off last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Can't wait!!!!! Heading out to Xtravision in Galway at 11... that's when they open the lazy feckers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Went to Tesco in Crumlin, they don't stock games, don't bother there. Flew up to the Square Tallaght, got 2 copies for myself & the bro. they seem to be only putting out 6-8 copies on the shelf at a time. Lad behind me was buying 2 aswell, so they are going fast it seems

Let's FIFA11!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I got the very last copy for the Xbox 360 in Tesco Lucan, oh happy days :D No more PS3 copies either, only 2 left for the Wii on the shelf.

Advertisement