Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

just got my copy in tesco jervis SC after nine!!!seemed to be a good few left aswell!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

How much is Tesco?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Renn wrote: »
    How much is Tesco?

Nice. Wonder if they have it in the Baggot Street Tesco, if so I'll make the trip at lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

How much is Tesco?

It's hard to put a price on such a big business, so I'm not to sure how much Tesco is.

However now that I have made a smart comment I will be helpful and tell you that FIFA 11 is €39.95 in Tesco which is what you meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Nice. Wonder if they have it in the Baggot Street Tesco, if so I'll make the trip at lunch.

They usually don't sell games in that one.

Balls. You're standing on Grafton Street - closest one that sells games is Jervis, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    They usually don't sell games in that one.

Tesco Rathmines dont have it either. Then again they have very little stock most of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Guest !!

Tesco Artane had good few copies after half 8, duno bout now.. glad i held off now..

Happier than exspected with the game, face plant celebration for my first gol... :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭stop

Tesco Rathmines don't sell games

Tesco Parnell St don't sell games

Tesco Jervis only had Xbox 360 stock

Got it in Argos Jervis for €43.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Confirmed. FIFA 11 will be €3 in Gamestop when you trade in Mafia 2. I rang up to enquire this morning. Not sure if other games are eligible for this.

EDIT: Not that I doubted the other posters in this thread or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Off to Clarehall shortly to pick it up. Hopefully they have ps3 stock left.
    Perfect time to have a bash at it with the break in the Ryder Cup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Messi19 wrote: »
    Off to Clarehall shortly to pick it up. Hopefully they have ps3 stock left.
    Perfect time to have a bash at it with the break in the Ryder Cup :)

None for the ps3 or xbox when I went at 8.00 today. They had a couple of wii versions on the shelf. The women at reception said thats all they had left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Anyone know if Tesco in Clondalkin Village sell games?

I'm severely hungover and dont think my stomach could handle a bus journey to the square or liffey valley!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jv2000

I was in Jervis Tesco at 9.15 but all PS3 copies were gone.

Nipped over to Argos and got it for €44. They had a lot in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Over in Tesco in the Square an hour and half ago, had a bout 20 copies overall for both consoles.

I know these are annoying questions but what price is the game in HMV and Gamestop? Time is precious when on lunch, hence me being lazy by asking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know these are annoying questions but what price is the game in HMV and Gamestop? Time is precious when on lunch, hence me being lazy by asking here.

HMV is €45

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

HMV: €45
    Gamestop: €50

45 ain't bad. That'll do for me. Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Gamesnash copy was delivered this morning after being sent out by standard post yesterday. They never let me down. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Smarmy wrote: »
    Went into the nearby Tesco <SNIP!> I also saw FIFA 09 in there for 54 euro. How they expect to sell that at that price, I dont know

Talking of wild prices, in Tesco Clarehall last night they were selling Halo 3 for €79.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 JayJay10

Anyone know if Tesco in Clondalkin Village sell games?

I'm severely hungover and dont think my stomach could handle a bus journey to the square or liffey valley!

Yeah tescos in clondalkin sell games alright but not really a great selection but sure its worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 facksake

HMV will hardly run out of stock will they? Will be heading there after work but they'll hardly sell out in a day?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

hmv 45
    game 50
    gamestop 50

gamestop offer3ed the best trade in offers of the 3 they gave me 17 euro for fifa 10,fifa world cup and fable 2
    game only offered 9.50 for the 3 LOL
    and hmv offered 15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Girlfriend works in Gamestop and she said they are flying off the shelves this morning all over, so get them in quick lads. Luckily my copy is safely under the counter!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Have a copy on resereve in Argos in Mahon, so if they don;t have it in Tescos (Doubtful) or Gamestop in Wilton, i'll head out there. Not really in a rush, leaving my PS3 in college for the weekend, 'cos i've got a mega-essay due Monday. Damn Economics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just picked up mine in Tesco Lisduggan (Waterford). They had about 12 on the shelf @ €39.95.
    Happy Days :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

For the record, I just rang Tesco Clarehall.

Your one on customer service said that you need to bring the game and your receipt and they will refund the €20 difference straight to your card or in cash.

All's well that ends well. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Picked mine up in Tesco Wexford, Just there, and they still have a full shelf of them here..Mustnt be Many fifa players down here..:eek:

Advertisement