Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

RonFan wrote: »
    Just some random proposing to sell the 'overstocks from the wholesaler he works for on Longmile road', the only thing you'd be getting by following up on it would be a knife inserted in you by the looks of it.

A few people on here may have went to said warehouse and came out with a brand new copy of Fifa 11 and not a knife inserted in them ;)

Not saying names though.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    A few people on here may have went to said warehouse and came out with a brand new copy of Fifa 11 and not a knife inserted in them ;)

Not saying names though.

Interesting PaddyBomb. So ya reckon its legit mate?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Arciphel wrote: »
    ^ that's the same guy who posted on here and had his posts removed.

I reckon come 6/7pm tonight it will be on sale in Game/Smyths and the like.

Game closes at 6. You think they'll stock up before closing time in order to have it first thing tomorrow? has this happened before? If so, I might attempt. Would a cheeky 5er help my cause if the shops empty? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

eioneill wrote: »
    Interesting PaddyBomb. So ya reckon its legit mate?

Don't think we're allowed say anything because his last posts were deleted.

Anyway, I've had the game since tuesday and its great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

In UK Tesco have it at reduced price( £25 ) ....but only if you purchase another top 10 game !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Arciphel wrote: »
    ^ that's the same guy who posted on here and had his posts removed.

I reckon come 6/7pm tonight it will be on sale in Game/Smyths and the like.

That's what happened last year, got mine in Game at around 7pm. Though I think I'll just wait until Friday and get it cheaper in Tesco.

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Don't think we're allowed say anything because his last posts were deleted.

Anyway, I've had the game since tuesday and its great :)

Ok understandable man. Send me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Game closes at 6. You think they'll stock up before closing time in order to have it first thing tomorrow? has this happened before? If so, I might attempt. Would a cheeky 5er help my cause if the shops empty? :rolleyes:

does it not open till 9 in blanch wed-fri?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Berty44 wrote: »
    In UK Tesco have it at reduced price( £25 ) ....but only if you purchase another top 10 game !

Beat me to it!

ntlbell wrote: »
    does it not open till 9 in blanch wed-fri?

Game in the Square Tallaght is open til 9 aswell. There's also Gamestop, HMV and Xtra Game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 JayJay10

I have it prebooked with gamestop in the square, goin up food shopping tonight round 8 (after the pool game!!) so gonna drop in and see if they have it on the shelfs fingers crossed!! ill let ye's know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Not going to be as cheap this year it seems Link
    UK supermarket Asda will at midnight tonight begin selling FIFA 11 for just 97p.
    The price is available for anyone willing to trade-in one of either Halo reach, Dead Rising 2 or F1 2010 and applies to both the Xbox 360 and PS3 SKUs.
    In addition, the game will be offered for £29.97 without conditions. The game can also be ordered on Asda Direct for the same price.
    However, the supermarket cutting the hardest this year appears to be Sainsbury’s. Frugal Gaming reports that the chain will be selling the game for just £24.97 to any customer who spends £30 or more in-store. The single buy price is £34.97.
    Tesco is selling for just £25 but again, there’s a condition – you need to buy another chart title to get the deal. Morrisons is running the same deal, though it only goes as low as £27.99.
    Might not be the same here, hopefully not anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Anynews on Tesco Ireland and prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

I'm in lectures until 7, reeeeally hoping to log on at 7ish and see that lovely "X shop in Dublin City Centre is selling it now!" post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Love these threads. It's like a load of kids on Christmas Eve hoping to get a present early before the proper day itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be popping into town shortly. Will post up anything I come across.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Everyones bloody got this that pre ordered from play.com and shopto.net - surely that counts as breaking the release date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

C'mon dont just go on and play it whne you guys get it, make sure you come on here and inform everybody of where you got it please:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Game in mahon point, cork are doing a midnight launch for it. They are also doing some competition from 11pm taking penalties to win free copies of it. I know where i'm going tonight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

FS! If only I had a car so I could go to Mahon point. I'd be all over that like a dog in heat. Cha-Cha-CHING!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Any midnight releases in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Any midnight releases in Dublin?

Give Xtravision Ballyfermot a call, they normally do midnight releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Pre-ordered in GAME in Limerick. Probably no chance of a midnight launch, but the double reward points will be appreciated all the same. It was nice to get a early look at the creation center too.

I have the day off work tomorrow for a proper Fifafest.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Any news of a midnight/early release in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

They will probably do the same here so and that isn't a good offer at all considering top 10 games like UFC 2010 are €54.99 in Tesco and around the €30 mark in Game, Gamestop & HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 aliroly

Got it from HMV in Limerick (crescent) on the Thursday last year so I'll be chancing my arm in there again after work today.

You don't ask you don't get...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Game is in the sig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

Shammy wrote: »
    Game is in the sig :D

where and how :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alkel08

Just found in the star it says Fifa 11 from 34.99 release tomorrow, as to this price is ps3/xbox360 remains to be seen my guess is that is wii price

Anyone have more info on this price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

halolma wrote: »
    where and how :)

That was a quick f/r it was no sooner there and it was gone lol

Like one of the above posters said chance your arm and ask , i'm not going to say which shop, but my location is Limerick.

Advertisement