Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Anyone have any idea how much tesco will be selling it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

xtra vision said at the moment they have been told fri morning and wont/cant sell until they hear any differnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

unfortunately I will only be going to either GAME or XV :)

in GAME I will be getting it for about 0.80, and in XV get it for about €40 (vouchers!)

:)

Le King wrote: »
    Nobody in the Kildare/Dublin region are willing to release it. I've tried nearly everywhere. I think I'll wait until 12 at Tesco tonight.

iv been ringing tesco maynooth all day and the miserabl gits wont pick up!!!!if i go up at midnight and there like oh it wont be shelved until 2 am,il fight like a tinker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DaceX

That_Guy wrote: »
    Love these threads. It's like a load of kids on Christmas Eve hoping to get a present early before the proper day itself.

It is hysterical!

I am REALLY looking forward to FIFA myself, but i cant understand the hysteria.

I just drove past Xtravision and its like Night of the Living Dead, staff cowering behind the counter as hordes of pasty faced teenagers slowly shuffle closer and closer. Whats going to happen when night comes!

I saw UV lights being erected, clearly Clondalkin Village is going to be like the final scenes of I am Legend in a few hours. Some FIFA ghoul smashing his head off the glass door while the people inside plead "Please! We can fix this!"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Ring Xtravision in Ballyfermot.
    Le King wrote: »
    Nobody in the Kildare/Dublin region are willing to release it. I've tried nearly everywhere. I think I'll wait until 12 at Tesco tonight.

Are all tescos be doing a midnight release as far as you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Anyone know about Tesco in The Square?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 bigspaniard

thought id stick my two cents in as joined this forum for Wrestling few months ago...Does anyone else really hate the anticipation for a game, no one else really understands do they? I live in Brighton (down south) but work in Crawley, I have Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and ASDA all on my drive home so I need to decide where to go to get it! I went to Game on lunch, they offered me £3 each for FIFA 11 and for World cCup 2010, does anyone actually trade in games anymore? Is there any point?...9 hours 6 minutes until official launch!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

GAME ARE SELLING IT

tomorrow. :pac:

*waits for digs*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Well that was lame.

• Advertisement

GAME ARE SELLING IT

*waits for digs*

well we knew you were messing with the massive gap in text haah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

GAME ARE SELLING IT

*waits for digs*

God damn you for getting my hopes up :mad::mad::mad:

GAME ARE SELLING IT

*waits for digs*
    ur cruisin for a bruisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

r9ronaldo wrote: »
    iv been ringing tesco maynooth all day and the miserabl gits wont pick up!!!!if i go up at midnight and there like oh it wont be shelved until 2 am,il fight like a tinker

I called Tesco Clarehall last night, they said then that they didn't even have a copy to scan in.

I'm hoping it will be €35-ish there when I head down at midnight tonight.

For the record, I actually am not buying in to the hysteria. I just don't have time to go buy it tomorrow due to work commitments and knowing sod's law, if I went in to a store on Saturday, the prices will have shot up and the game will likely be sold out everywhere.

Sadly have to trudge in at an ungodly hour and hope to find a copy so I can hoof a few in the back of the onion bag over a few scoops at the weekend as OH is away! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

halolma wrote: »
    well we knew you were messing with the massive gap in text haah

I didnt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

XV are selling it
    Tomorrow

XV are selling it
    Tomorrow

haha yep.. :) eh no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

XV are selling it
    Tomorrow

Hope you get the RROD for that! That was evil.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads cut out the stupid posts - people are looking to find out if anywhere has it yet, if you dont have a useful reply then dont be posting this rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads cut out the stupid posts - people are looking to find out if anywhere has it yet, if you dont have a useful reply then dont be posting this rubbish.

It's only a joke dude, calm down!

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    Hope you get the RROD for that! That was evil.

If only I had an Xbox :p.

Axwell wrote: »

Great to see people can take a joke these days
    :rolleyes:

If only I had an Xbox :p.

Damn you!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    It's only a joke dude, calm down!

Putting messages that people have to scroll down half a screen to find out its someone acting like a twat arent of any use to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 bigspaniard

True that! Why do online retailers get to sell it early, is it due to postage? I think Play.com said in stock on Monday?

Apologies lads/lassies. Couldn't resist. Shan't happen again.

Let's stop this fussin' and the feudin'.

Tensions is high in this mutha fcuka'. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Anyone got an info on the best place to get it in Sligo? Will telco be selling cheap?

Look a few pages back for info on the Tesco deal. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Let's stop this fussin' and the feudin'.

Tensions is high in this mutha fcuka'. :)
    Too true.

Advertisement