Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 bigspaniard

I bought a couple of college football games and Madden a few years back in the states, was over there recently so took them all back to trade in for Madden 2011, they gave me 30 cents for each game! What is the point? They then sold them for $10 each! How do game stores get away with it? Argos started trade in's a few months ago, all of their prices are advertised on their website, just search trade in.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Trade ins are a joke. You're better off selling them second hand yourself. Not a chance in hell I would give any of them game stores a PS3 game for a fiver. Scandalous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Well Smyths in Waterford definitely won't be selling this early, I've a friend working there and she just rang me saying as soon as she got to work this afternoon her manager pulled her aside and said that Fifa is not to be sold tonight at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

Moiph wrote: »
    Well Smyths in Waterford definitely won't be selling this early, I've a friend working there and she just rang me saying as soon as she got to work this afternoon her manager pulled her aside and said that Fifa is not to be sold tonight at all :(

OUCH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Argos started trade in's a few months ago, all of their prices are advertised on their website, just search trade in.

Argos only trade in games in the UK, not in the repuplic. See here - fifa 10 would give you a £6 voucher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Anynews on Tesco Ireland and prices
    Was just in Tesco in Tallaght a moment ago. Nothing has been delivered yet apparently and the one behind the counter had not an inkling on how much it will be.
    Voltwad wrote: »
    Anyone know about Tesco in The Square?

Just on Tesco, went over to Square during my lunch from college, talking to the manager who looked at the booklet of prices and crap, there was a page for FIFA but with no price, he said it could be €35 again, only time will tell, I'll be seeing you all over there at 9.45am or so.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

anyways back to the topic at hand, please post if someone is selling it early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I don't think anywhere is going to sell it early. My hopes are on Tesco at midnight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I just wish boards sent my copy on :(

Hopefully itl be here tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dave bks

All,

One shop in a well known Dublin 15 location has just broken the release date for fifa 11. Just bought it and home now loading it up !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Pricing for UK shops announced.

http://www.frugalgaming.co.uk/?p=27284

Just in case anyone happens to be travelling up North for theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

dave bks wrote: »
    All,

One shop in a well known Dublin 15 location has just broken the release date for fifa 11. Just bought it and home now loading it up !!

were is dublin 15?wat shop just tell us PLEEEASEE

All,

can someone confirm this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

All,

Impressive saving up of your first post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

r9ronaldo wrote: »
    were is dublin 15?wat shop just tell us PLEEEASEE

Blanch!!!! Now to run around the center and annoy every shop til i find the right one.

blanch and ill let you figure out the shop by yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

All,

1st post I have my doubts...

can someone confirm this, so when we go to our local shop we can tell them, as they may ring that shop to confirm!

otherwise you may not get it

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I'm hoping to watch the Liverpool game at 6, then nicely as it ends get a call from gamestop so I can get in and get it from them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

All,

I want proof, post a pic of the game with your name somewhere in the pic :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

Could I get this at midnight in a 24 hour Tesco tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I want proof, post a pic of the game with your name somewhere in the pic :p

lol he's not gona do that. people like that never think it through, not very good at lies :D

Ah Im only pulling your wires !! lol
    I wish, I was in every shop in blanch and none of them will sell it unless someone else breaks the release date !! its crazy carry in, they all have the game today, just release it !!

Sis works in Argos so going to harass her now to try and get a copy of it tonight !

:eek:

some1 pleas confirm..il be i my carn gone like a bullet to blanch i live bout 35 mins away,,the only possible shops are game,gamestop ,virgin,hm ,currys i dont think there is an more!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're so funny. :o

I wish, I was in every shop in blanch and none of them will sell it unless someone else breaks the release date !! its crazy carry in, they all have the game today, just release it !!

Sis works in Argos so going to harass her now to try and get a copy of it tonight !

:eek:

dave watch ur back...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anywhere in Limerick?!?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

r9ronaldo wrote: »
    dave watch ur back...

Could be a short stay in boards with that carry on :p

• Advertisement

sorry dude, was just too tempting, I'll behave

Advertisement