Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark From Wildcat

Options
  • 24-09-2010 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey all, so I'm getting some new ink, but, I'm trying to find out where Mark from Wildcat has gone, all I know is he's tattooing in Sligo for a spell... any help would be greatly appreciated, since I dont really want to go to anyone aside from him. Thankies! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

He's in Sligo for the foreseeable future as far as I know.

He'll most probably be at the convention but not tattooing at it it seems. You could always talk to him there and sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

inkivaari2 wrote: »
    Hey all, so I'm getting some new ink, but, I'm trying to find out where Mark from Wildcat has gone, all I know is he's tattooing in Sligo for a spell... any help would be greatly appreciated, since I dont really want to go to anyone aside from him. Thankies! :)

he is in sligo,from what i heard he got sick of the city and wanted a change,hes done alot of my work aswell and i wouldnt go to anyone else but hopefully he comes back here soon

Advertisement