Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo effects site testers

Options
  • 24-09-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I'm looking for people to try out a new photo effects website that's just about ready.

It's mostly about sparkles and glittery stuff, so if you're not a fan then this probably isn't for you :pac: (although there are more abstract effects)

It can be used with both photos and graphics as a source.

For the next day or two anyone who signs up will get a free account. This will give you access to all the effects and download resolutions. You get to keep the free account after the site is launched.

I'm also looking to add more photos and graphics to the gallery, so if you make something with the site, if you want it in the gallery you can get a link back to your website/flickr page etc.

Please PM me if interested and I'll send you the site link.
    Thanks

Advertisement