Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"I'm eighty four, you know!"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

What you incinuating Milicent, I am not a man of dodgey dealings or undesireable behaviours, out with it.

"No officer, you see she is 41 cos 14 backwards is 41. Makes perfect sense..."
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    Pighead may be right.

Exhibit A m'Lawd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsXd8w4vuk

Is that real ? Or a piss take ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Chorcai wrote: »
    Is that real ? Or a piss take ?

It's depressingly real - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055197514

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Wait - is Blackrock in Dundalk now? And Pighead, you're slipping. Never, ever refer to yourself in the first person again. I know you were at that party and all, probably using your iPhone 4 to update us, but using the first person is just not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

mugabe wrote: »
    Can some help,am very new to dreambox.i bought a DREAMBOX DM600PVR on ebay which was six months old. well i tested and it was working but took to friend who was trying to flash for me and he told me the mother board is brokendown( means the BootLoader is damaged)so i have to return it and can't return to sender because of used item policy on ebay.well can some one help me to show me a place in ireland that they can repair for me or can some one tell me if i can't repair or there is a something i can do myself fo fix the problem.i will appreciate any help.i am just new to this satellite receiver boxes.
    Thank you in advance

Er, you would have been better off starting a new thread, and AH is probably not the best place to ask your question, but anyway..........

Unless Ebay policy has changed recently, you may be able to return the item, especially if you paid via paypal.
    If the item is "significantly not as described" you are entitled to return it - or at least, you used to be.
    Check the listing details for the auction again - if the item is described as being in "perfect working order" for example, then you should have another read of Ebays returns policy. It may be worth opening a dispute resolution process - it's not going to cost you anything.

Noreen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Blackrock is a small village outside Dundalk

Some people put Blackrock, Dundalk

on their address

Advertisement