Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Draggin Jeans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

I've draggin jeans for a few years now, they are great on warm days when out for a short spin. very comfortable, but bear in mind, thay will never offer the protection of proper gear. When you're used to wearing proper gear, sometimes the draggin jeans just don't feel right - you're always concious of the lack of protection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Look up hood jeans, you can get them with armour, possible the best of both worlds :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭traco

Have Sartso combats. Cooler on hot days. Handy for a local spin or cruise. Can fit armour to them also. Wouldn't be confident in them on a long spin or Sunday blast but for tipping around they are grand. Just wasn't happy in regular jeans and wanted some sort of protection.

Tried on the jeans first but they were a little tight and combats were more relaxed. Hope never to have to test them so no idea about protection and the armour would be required for impact protection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Rosahane

If you can afford it get a one piece suit like an Aerostich Roadcrafter - goes on over whatever you are wearing. I use it over a suit going to meetings. Biggest problem then was getting something for the feet - most motorcycle boots look a bit strange with a suit:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ive been tempted by these kind of jocks before although I havent purchased any. How do they fair against the cold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

thanks for the replies. I prefer the styling on the draggin jeans but it's hard to judge from web pictures so i'll keep an open mind until the NEC

Advertisement