Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Desire HD ROM

• 25-09-2010 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

Hi folks been using the Desire HD Rom since yesterday and I have to say it is mightily impressive. Loads of customization options. You can add different sense skins, like espresso bar etc. The keyboard has some nice extra features like arrow up, down, left, right. It include HTC sense.com but I'm having trouble logging in. It also has loads of power save options. It really is feature packed.

Just be aware that this version is buggy in places and the camera doesn't work but it is only a beta

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=791315

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Cheers - Downloading now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

I downloaded it the other day, just not sure about installing it, i might give it ago later.

Are there any serious bugs in it?

Is there any improvement on the battery life?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Yeah its fairly buggy alright. No camera, laggy at times, very laggy at other times. Also I found it difficult to boot into recovery. This is because the HD rom goes into a hibernate mode when you shut down allowing for a quick reboot. Apparently there is a power control widget which will shut you down completely but I ended up using rom manager to reboot. Just something to watch out for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

I had to revert back - ROM just isn't stable enough for everyday use in my opinion. It was freezing up on me at random which isnt the greatest when you have no idea its frozen in your pocket and you end up missing a few calls.

Looking forward to trying out the next release though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Bugzy

its not bad :) its ok for a beta :) a good preview of whats coming up :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement