Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an apple tart pan (the round disposable ones that you can bake with)

Options
  • 25-09-2010 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭

Looking to get apple tart pans. The ones made from aluminium I believe. My mother used always cook apple tarts on them. They're between 8 and 10 inches in dia approximately. Have looked in tesco, Dunnes, Lidl and Aldi and they don't have the round ones. Has to be in the Dublin area. Need to get them today asap as having a cake sale tomorrow and the apple tarts are the last items on our baking list. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Last time I was in Woodies they had lots of disposable bakeware like that. This was the branch in Seatown in Swords, but other branches probably have it too.

http://www.buy4now.ie/woodiesdiy/productdetail.aspx?pid=9928&loc=P&catid=4.2.7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Dizzyblonde, you're a mine of practical info, and a helpful one at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Flip, forgot to go there and someone even recommended it to me today. Doh. Ended up going out to Blanch (from Finglas) and found same type of flan dishes in home store and more for same price so at least they were'nt more expensive. Not the right ones for tarts so had to modify a little with a scissors and a bit of nifty handwrok to lower the side walls. In the end they worked out better as we get to bake more tarts in the oven. Saves us some time. :D Thanks a mill.

Advertisement