Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trad music in carlow tonight

Options
  • 25-09-2010 9:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know of any? some americans are over and my mother would like ot beat them over the head with some diddly-i nonsense

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Extremely doubtful, Saturday nights are usually reserved for that boom-boom-da-boom nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

anyone know of any? some americans are over and my mother would like ot beat them over the head with some diddly-i nonsense

Only place I know that have it on some times on the weekend (Sundays only though I believe) is teach Dolmen, One of my brothers friends played there last week.
    As already posted, Sat nights is mostly the chart stuff in all the pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

If the visitors are still around on Sunday evening Míchael Bolton and Eric Butler are supposed to be playing a few tunes in The Mall on the Killeshin Rd. 'Supposed to be from 6 but that's flexible I'm sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they're gone down to clare, im sure there'll be plenty of trad down that end of the country :)

Advertisement