Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is good for second hand stuff?

Options
  • 25-09-2010 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm looking to buy a silver coloured dishwasher at a reasonable price - does anyone know anywhere that sells this kind of stuff at reasonable prices? Dublin area.
    Will really appreciate any tips cos my poor hands are getting all wrinkly:P and I can't afford the new prices:(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

www.adverts.ie might be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cjbored

Thanks Tallon - I'm on adverts.ie too, but just wondered if anyone knew of a dealer who does this stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

adverts.ie of else donedeal.ie

Theres an electrical shop in wicklow who sells and only deals in 2nd hand appliences from the likes of repossesed homes or else slightly shop soiled/damaged display models.He advertises on donedeal alot.He gives a 6 month warrenty on everything he sells

Thanks very much Paddy - will have a look. Appreciate the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

There's a place in Inchicore, by the river that sells second hand appliances. It's there years but in saying that it's not somewhere I'd buy something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭rx8

As stated above, the dealer in Inchicore is Bolgers on Emmet road.
    There is a place in Dolphins Barn that does shop-soiled appliances and also at the end of Cork Street, there is a newish place that does reconditioned stuff.
    Might be worth a look if you are in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭G.MAN

Baize House in Dublin Ind Estate in Glasnevin.They sell damaged and second hand appliances

Many thanks to all :)

Advertisement