Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'The Saturday Night Show - 25 Sept 2010

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Thought his questioning of Gazza was very good. Particularly the question "I'm not gonna be popular for asking this but, surely you must have had some great times when you were drinking"... Irish footballer Keith O'Neill recited the tale about the bus, he was on it with Gazza... He was very good with Sadie Frost as well, which I thought was going to be an awkward interview...

He really needs to get more comfortable on the autocue though.. He immediately changes in to a robot when he goes on to the scripted bits..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dissapointed in that boobage tbh. Thought it would be more spectacular, a la Michael McIntyre Comedy Roadshow last night. Those North East lasses let it all hang out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

+1 the fawning interview with Royston Brady made anything Tubridy ever did with FF (cowen/o'dea etc) look like Frost/Nixon.

The big guns were great though ;)

He was asking him loaded questions and letting him show he had no depth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Just back to this now.....
    Brendan O'Connor bad and all as some people say he is, was able to have a fairly entertaining "chat" with his guests.
    How much money is Tubridy on again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I only saw the Sadie Frost and Brian Dowling bits, thought it was good, much better that the LLS.

he is much better than RT, taking the piss more, less pc, I liked it...

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Just watched a snippet of this unbelievable ****e. I cant belive we are paying money for a tv license to bring over has beens from the UK and gob****es in the audience whooping and hollering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Vanhalla wrote: »
    the tits on that one. yum yum
    Her face is a bit groggy but if you had your hands on those would give a damn about how her face looks?

Advertisement