Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S - ACU Tac Vest + M15A4 Sportsline

Options
  • 25-09-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Well ive got two things up for sale today ladies and gents. The first is this ACU tac vest I got a while back. Its a lovly vest. fits very snugly onto your chest almost as if its another jacket. Has 6 M4 sized magg spaces (not sure what mages you can fit into them but ive double fitted M4s into them), 1 radio pouch, 2 utility pockets, 1 shotgun cartridge holder (holds 5 shells) and 2 inner pockets which look suited for maps and stuff :)

Has only been skirmished with twice and its in perfect nic. Reason for selling is I got myself a plate carrier and I just dont really see the need for this one anymore. Looking for about 30 quid on it but am open to offers or trades :)

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7445
    -> Looking at it from the front

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7446
    -> Looking at it from the back (not sure if thats a molle style system or not)

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7447
    -> One of the inner chest pockets

The next thing for sale is the dreaded sportsline M15A4. Bought this yonks ago when I first started skirmishing. Its got a few faults with it. The first is the trigger contacts. I got these fixed before but they went again and since then its been sitting in the back of the wardrobe. The second is the stock. Now long story short I fell on it securing an objective and seeing as its only plastic it kinda fell apart.

So anyways if you havnt guessed, the reason for selling this is because I cant imagine me ever bothering giving it the TLC that she deserves. Comes with 2 sets of Iron sights and Ill throw in a high cap if needed. Looking for about 60 quid for this piece ladies and gents.

Oh one more things. The battery is wired to the solid stock at the back not the foregrip at the front just incase you were curious.

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7448
    -> Name

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7449
    -> Damage on the stock doesnt look to bad here but I can assure you it needs a new one.

picture.php?albumid=1300&pictureid=7450
    -> Additional Iron sight

If you have any questions or queries please let me know in thread :) Anybody interested in buying both i will let them go for 70 euros together!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Offer 50euros for the M15A4 can meet up in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Offer 50euros for the M15A4 can meet up in town.

Any chance you could make it near blanch ? Wouldnt be very comfortable hauling it into town. But if needs be it could be arranged. Your aware of the problems with it yeah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Any chance you could make it near blanch ? Wouldnt be very comfortable hauling it into town. But if needs be it could be arranged. Your aware of the problems with it yeah ?

Just dissassemble it into 3 sections and put it on a shopping bag just dont forget the small bits and pieces that goes with it. Need it on a project. I can meet up tommorow evening at about half 6 in town if suits you. Thats rhe only time im available as i'll be on my way to work. So shall we take it to pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ChrisCallan93

I am interested in the vest but cannot afford 30 euros

Caveman to PMS :)

Erm what could u afford Chris ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Would you take €20 for the vest?
    Could meet in or arounds castleknock station

20s a bit low mate =/ could u knock it higher ?

Am also in the market for some Green Gas M1911 Maggs if anybody has any.

I could afford 25 if thats ok?

I could afford 25 if thats ok?

Ill get back to you on that soon if thats okay ?

• Advertisement

yeah thats fine thanks

M15A4 is sold to Caveman. Lovly meeting you and hope it works out for you.

And ill accept the 25 quid for the vest Chris. Too PMs ?

Thats great i can meet you in blanchardstown weds if thats ok?

All items have been sold. Thanks to all those involved. It was lovly meeting all of you!

Modds you can lock.

Advertisement