Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colleges that do leaving cert practical days

• 25-09-2010 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

I know NUI Maynooth do a practicals day for physics, chemistry and biology. I know that UL did a practicals day for biology last year. I think DCU and GMIT do a physics one. Anyone know any other colleges that do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

DCU do one in early January. Last year the Chemistry and Biology class went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Do you no when the Biology practical are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Which for DCU?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Does anyone know where I would find information on these days? In particular for biology. Location doesnt matter i.e. I wouldn't mind having to travel around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

I know our teachers (Physics and Chemistry) got leaflets from somewhere about it..

Physics is €10 each but the Chem. girls have to pay €40!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

Ciaramb92 wrote: »
    I know our teachers (Physics and Chemistry) got leaflets from somewhere about it..

Physics is €10 each but the Chem. girls have to pay €40!
    What county are you in?

Advertisement