Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Vs. Sunderland Setanta Sports 1 3.00pm 25/09/10

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Drumpot wrote: »
    I said it happens in football and people need to remember this the next time they are spouting out bitter Anti ABU Bulls*it . .

What exactly is bitter about the post ? I am just pointing out the ridiculous hypocracy of the ABU brigade !

abu? - i dont post in the united thread unless i am asking a question which i've done twice maybe and i tend to stay away form the match threads. it hilarious how obsessed united fans are with liverpool...

Le King wrote: »
    WTF are you talking about?

O'Shea wasn't a sending off... The "that's football for you argument"...
    :rolleyes:

so you expect liverpool fans to admit gerrard could have been sent off (which people here have admitted) yet wont do it yourself for o'shea?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

so you expect liverpool fans to admit gerrard could have been sent off (which people here have admitted) yet wont do it yourself for o'shea?:rolleyes:

Why should he admit it if he doesn't think it was a sending off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

abu? - i dont post in the united thread unless i am asking a question which i've done twice maybe and i tend to stay away form the match threads. it hilarious how obsessed united fans are with liverpool...

Never said you were ABU, very presumptuous to assume everything is written for your benefit . .

Since you dont seem to go to United threads you are not in a position to comment on the amount of Abuse our fans get.

I am simply pointing out the idiocy of ABU statements on refs and United. Its funny that pointing something out is an obsession! !:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

O'Shea shouldn't of bee sent off. Simple.

No credible person thinks O'Shea was a sending off. Usually you will find differances of opinions at the very least. Not one station said O'Shea should of been sent off.

Everybody said Gerrard should be sent off. Hes just lucky he is English, otherwise the press would be pushing for an FA ban.

I dont think anybody expects certain Liverpool fans to admit anything, they are so self absorbed in their own excuses/conspiracies, they couldnt speak impartially about Pool/United if their lives depended on it.

Not one station said O'Shea should of been sent off.

glenn hoddle on sky did, pretty sure the other lads in the studio agreed it could have been but not likely - very selective memory you have there there...

they are so self absorbed in their own excuses/conspiracies, they couldnt speak impartially about Pool/United if their lives depended on it.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

No credible person thinks O'Shea was a sending off. Usually you will find differances of opinions at the very least. Not one station said O'Shea should of been sent off.

Everybody said Gerrard should be sent off. Hes just lucky he is English, otherwise the press would be pushing for an FA ban.

I dont think anybody expects certain Liverpool fans to admit anything, they are so self absorbed in their own excuses/conspiracies, they couldnt speak impartially about Pool/United if their lives depended on it.

I will ask a question about your 1st paragraph , as your second&third paragraph is 100% pure tosh .

Do you think Torres was cheating ? like Mr Ferguson was quoted saying .

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Pot , Kettle black . . Please do explain ?

Are you saying Certain Liverpool supporters arent self absorbed in the manner I stated ?

Difficult for you to grasp the simplicity, yet accuracy of my comments eh ?

mixednuts wrote: »

Do you think Torres was cheating ? like Mr Ferguson was quoted saying .

No. .

He goes down easily, but I think most players would of and it was a peno . .

Fergie says these things to deflect attention from his teams awfully ridiculous defencive capitulation . .

• Advertisement

Are you saying Certain Liverpool supporters arent self absorbed in the manner I stated ?

nicely avoiding where i called you out on your bullsh*t i see...

and i am shocked i have to explain this - i think a child could see what i was saying:
    The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person or thing of being marked with or guilty of the very thing they are pointing out.

He likes to post that image. It's the second time today and it's only 11.30.

Means nothing.

He likes to post that image. It's the second time today and it's only 11.30.

Means nothing.

if only you werent such hypocrites maybe i could stop posting the image - unfortunately we arent that lucky...

if only you werent such hypocrites maybe i could stop posting the image - unfortunately we arent that lucky...

How am I a hypocrite?

How am I a hypocrite?

he, like you (in the liverpool united game thread), accused liverpool fans of being blinkered and impartial regarding liverpool players yet you do the very same for united players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,415 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Ross, I'd leave it man. At the end of the day:

010haters.jpg

he, like you (in the liverpool united game thread), accused liverpool fans of being blinkered and impartial regarding liverpool players yet you do the very same for united players.

Yes, which you clearly have if you think O'Shea should of been sent off. What an absolutely rubbish argument. I suppose the first goal was onside yesterday too?

You have to laugh sometimes.

Ok, I will try to break this down for you . .

I posted that the decisions that Pool got yesterday were poor but part of football. I said that if United got them there would be savage debate on how United always get those decisions. . Still with me ?

So why is this the pot calling the kettle black ?

Also , most people didnt think O'Shea's was a sending off and most thought that Gerrards was (you can quote Glen Hoddle!) . . What part of that dont you understand ?

O'Shea shouldn't of bee sent off. Simple.

O'shea should have been sent of. Simple. It was a last man tackle. If its a free its a red card. Basic rules of soccer. You are blind to the rules when its suits like all united fans, players and there manager. A point proven when he came out complaining about Torres diving when he was not, yet his own donkey Nani spent half the day rolling around on the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Ok lads, game over. Thread finished. Thank you for your participation.

If there is some actual match chat still to be had here then please feel free to PM me and I will reconsider.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement