Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liscannor

• 25-09-2010 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I stand corrected but is Liscannor coursing on this weekend?

anyone going?havent been there since i was a Kid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

yes it is im going tommorow good craic id say but the liscannor match at 5 will be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    yes it is im going tommorow good craic id say but the liscannor match at 5 will be better

Aye......... will head up myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

That's why the game is on at 5, the coursing will be over so time to get to Miltown.

finbarrk wrote: »
    That's why the game is on at 5, the coursing will be over so time to get to Miltown.

exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Well done Liscannor this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

finbarrk wrote: »
    Well done Liscannor this evening.

I have Doonbeg backed a month or so ago but liscannor will give them plenty of it,wouldnt be a surprise to me if they win.It will be a bruising encounter either way.

On another note,went to the Dog meet for a gander,enjoyed it and will go again.

was a good game fair play liscannor ill be going to cusack park in two weeks

Advertisement