Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom support

• 25-09-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I'm just wondering what times the eircom call center is open until. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I dont know...... but you would be better off not ringing them....they are useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,561 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Technical Support can be reached from 8am to 10pm every day. Have spent the last week ringing them and have rarely been so frustrated! Absolutely useless.
    They kept insisting that it was my modem's fault that the internet went down every evening...
    Snapped last night and asked them for the number of their cancellation department, went out for a drink to calm down and when I came home around 10 the internet was working for the first time in weeks after 8pm! It was down when I left.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

You can drop them a tweet on Twitter between 8am and 9pm Mon-Fri http://twitter.com/eircomconnect

They are really good imo

Advertisement