Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa pressies

Options
  • 25-09-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I have a 10 year old girl and I have been trying to establish what she is going to ask Santa for, just out of curiosity you understand!

Anyway just wondering if any parents out there would like to share what Santa is being asked for this year, and maybe include the age of the child in question!!

The only thing so far I see she is interested is the 'Fliker'...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

I was told by my 9 year old the only thing going on her list is a laptop! Someones going to be disappointed
    !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Ha ha, so the search continues!! Trust me dont get a laptop, I got her one last year at a very good price, a cute lil pink one, and its rarely used!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

I'm thinking about an xbox for her and her 8 year old brother, the konect will be out by then too.

Whats the 'Konect'? god Im so in a christmas mood, think its because Im at home stuck in bed sick so cant do anything else!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It's the "kinect" as in a cross between kinetic movement and connect. It's Xbox's answer to the wii and it's a camera system which plugs into the xbox 360. It's much more advance that similar things that have been released such as the eye toy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Id say you cant go far wrong with games, dvds, barbie/bratz dolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

m'lady wrote: »
    Hey all, I have a 10 year old girl and I have been trying to establish what she is going to ask Santa for, just out of curiosity you understand!

Anyway just wondering if any parents out there would like to share what Santa is being asked for this year, and maybe include the age of the child in question!!

The only thing so far I see she is interested is the 'Fliker'...
    We bought a Flicker as a birthday present a few months back and its only been used about 3 times. The bike is till preferred. Your daughter may well be different though. Hence we are getting a bigger bike this xmas

I well believe the fliker will be left sitting gathering dust within a few weeks! She is now getting back into her bratz and sure they have stopped selling them as far as I can see..typical!

Im gonna just have to keep looking, it gets harder as they get older!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

I well believe the fliker will be left sitting gathering dust within a few weeks! She is now getting back into her bratz and sure they have stopped selling them as far as I can see..typical!

moxie girls is the latest bratz spin off...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

bratz are back now. i heard they released ten dolls on the 10-10-10 :rolleyes:

i wish my little one played with bratz, it's an absolute nightmare trying to find things for her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement