Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D pubs in Galway

Options
  • 25-09-2010 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering does anyone know if there is any 3d pubs in galway? And will they be showing the ryder cup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I think fagans have 3d tv's, they're under the meyrick hotel, eyre square. Don't know what their schedule is though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What, pray tell, is a 3d pub? :confused:
    Surely it's not a pub where a load of people go to watch TV wearing those stupid 3d glasses, as the name might suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭liam12989

yes thats exactly what it is! so any info would be appreciated

I presume all pubs are 3D, as are most things in this life?

thanks for your comment but im still none the wiser about places to watch the ryder cuy in 3d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I doubt you will find out what they are showing on line. Fagans have them, why don't you give them a call or would you prefer someone here to call them for you.

no i will try myself i just taught someone might have know. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭thelongfellow

liam12989 wrote: »
    no i will try myself i just taught someone might have know. thanks

Fagans are showing it in 3D. Only one in Galway afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Foxs Porterhouse has one and the best deals around

Also, the Quays has one but drink a bit pricier!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

liam12989 wrote: »
    yes thats exactly what it is! so any info would be appreciated

Jesus, I thought 3d films in the cinema were a bit stupid, but that just takes the biscuit...

• Advertisement

Ficheall wrote: »
    Jesus, I thought 3d films in the cinema were a bit stupid, but that just takes the biscuit...

If you've nothing to contribute to the thread dont hit the reply button.

3D TV and gaming is really starting to take off and while I'm not a football fan I have been impressed by what I've seen of the 3D games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I think fagans have 3d tv's, they're under the meyrick hotel, eyre square. Don't know what their schedule is though

I've been to two 3D matches so far in Fagans. Just a tip, get there early! Otherwise you'll either get a seat in which it's not at its most optimal viewing or you won't get a seat at all.

Advertisement