Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traded Beretta 471 Silver hawke

Options
  • 25-09-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭

Well traded in my Silver Hawke after a disastrous two seasons missing with it, Went back to my two regular dealers in the Midlands which I have been dealing with for years and from whom I bought the SxS from. Would not take trade in, usual bull story, no-one buying, no-one trading, never be able to sell it,
    Yet prior to buying it two years ago i asked one of these dealers to get me one 2nd hand even, the answer "like hens teeth" (can you guess the dealer:rolleyes:)cant be got great weapon, but when I bought new and went back I got the answer "have two or three on the shelf, cant shift them too much money or was been given pittance for it. Rang Sports den in Navan Ya no problem will deal went up got good price for it and bought the new Beretta S10 perinnia 111. Well I know where I wont be buying or supporting again after years of been a loyal customer that left a lot of money with them and brought up some good customers to. Their Loss in the long term.:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

usually BS when trading in....can you not get stock adjusted to fit you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

4gun wrote: »
    usually BS when trading in....can you not get stock adjusted to fit you

got stock extended but no joy, was not for the want of practice, beautiful weapon to handle but I was just not meant to have one:o, gone back to my favorite u/o, a costly experience to the benefit of the FD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

stick it up on boards, i might make an offer, cheers Tac.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Was only dicussing that very topic a few days to a week ago here on another thread. Some dealers have a neck like a jockeys b****x. At least you done the smart thing and walked. Maybe if enough people do it they will wake up and deal sensibly.

(PS - Can you stop calling them Weapons please. Personal dislike of mine. Thanks)
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

stick it up on boards, i might make an offer, cheers Tac.
    It was on it long enough, was looking for a swap exchange or a trade on boards for the last few months.

Anything rather than trade to a FD, prefer to see someone here get a deal instead.

Would even have taken your baikal semi off ya as part trade

• Advertisement

ezridax wrote: »
    Was only dicussing that very topic a few days to a week ago here on another thread. Some dealers have a neck like a jockeys b****x. At least you done the smart thing and walked. Maybe if enough people do it they will wake up and deal sensibly.

(PS - Can you stop calling them Weapons please. Personal dislike of mine. Thanks)

Oops sorry:o I even corrected someone here recently for same, too long in military.

Advertisement