Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Plus Pin

Options
  • 25-09-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi,

I have only just got sky plus today! Am happy enough so far, I do find the PIN feature on the movie channels quite annoying though. Does anybody know how to get rid of this? I seem to have tried all the settings on the box!

Also, just out of curiosity, if I record a movie during the day while I am at work, will it record the movie, or just two hours of "Please enter your PIN"??

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

It should be in parental settings/sercurity settings.
    Do you know what your pin is?

No, it does record it but when you go to play it it'll ask you to enter your pin then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Are you subscribed to Movies?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hi,

I have only just got sky plus today! Am happy enough so far, I do find the PIN feature on the movie channels quite annoying though. Does anybody know how to get rid of this? I seem to have tried all the settings on the box!

Also, just out of curiosity, if I record a movie during the day while I am at work, will it record the movie, or just two hours of "Please enter your PIN"??

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

It will record the movie-the parental controls with the need for pin are there for obvious reasons.For example Sky Movies are showing The Hangover at the moment which is aired before the watershed and is pin protected.If you record a movie which is rated 18's or a program deemed unsuitable for younger viewers you will be asked for your pin to view.Personally I think it's a great idea to keep the kids from watching stuff they're not meant to.Anyway,how hard is it to type in 4 digits? Rather that than little Johnny asking awkward questions.

Advertisement