Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrolment for Junior Infants September 2011

Options
  • 25-09-2010 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

St. Brigid’s NS, St. Laurence’s NS, St. Kevin’s NS
    1 November to 12 November, 2010.
    Application forms available from each of the schools during this time.
    Completed applications should be returned with a birth certificate to school of choice.
    Children’s PPS numbers are required for enrolment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Wicklow Civil Registration Office Health Centre Civic Centre, Main St., Bray Co. Wicklow 9:30 - 12:30, 2:15 - 4:00 Monday-Friday 01 2744129 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 01 2744129 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Wicklow Civil Registration Office Glenside Road Wicklow Co Wicklow 9:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 4:00 Monday-Friday 0404 68400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0404 68400

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Does it have to be an original certificate or can it be a copy? We are trying to get into any of the three and have to apply to all three to guarantee a place in one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

I brought the original cert to the school were they just verified it and took a copy when i was dropping off my application form. After the closing date, the 3 roman catholic schools meet. You tick preference 1, 2 and 3. You will be gauranteed a place in 1. Not sure of the procedures for COI.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

cuddydale wrote: »
    I brought the original cert to the school were they just verified it and took a copy when i was dropping off my application form. After the closing date, the 3 roman catholic schools meet. You tick preference 1, 2 and 3. You will be gauranteed a place in 1. Not sure of the procedures for COI.

Good luck
    Ok, thanks for that.

Advertisement