Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just signed up for UPC 15 MEG

• 25-09-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

:) So excited first time in over 9 months ill be able to play the xbox without any lag and no more eon's of pages loadings that i had with vodafone i feel like ive won the lotto im a mad arsenal supportrer and i dont even care they lost im so happy to be away from VF

Quick question im not in contract with VF should i cancel or will upc do everything for me should i just sit back and relax

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

You'll have to cancel. You're best to wait until UPC has been installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaolcon

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Cancel before October 1st or you'll have to wait another month before you can be rid of them. More details here why this is the case: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056038034

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Onikage wrote: »
    Cancel before October 1st or you'll have to wait another month before you can be rid of them. More details here why this is the case: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056038034

Not sure if reg 17 has anything to do with me, ive already had the 12 months period 3 months with bt so im just out of contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

luckyfrank wrote: »
    Not sure if reg 17 has anything to do with me, ive already had the 12 months period 3 months with bt so im just out of contract

You still need to give them 30 days notice when you are outside of the 12-month contract, as I found to my disgust when leaving 3 mobile "broadband".

• Advertisement
Advertisement