Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belvilla Nursing Home, SCR, Dublin. Anybody got experience???...

Options
  • 25-09-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi All...

I'm sole care to my mum, and I need to go into hospital in a few months... The plan is for my mum to go into Belvilla for a few weeks...

Has anybody had any experience of this home???...

Thanks in advance...

Darth...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

i have a few friends that worked there and they all agreed that they wouldnt send a family member there... they didnt like the staff and there were no facitlities available for residents... they all just were put in front of the tv all day

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

Thanks a million for that, Ene...

As it turned out, I managed to organise home care for Mum, and she stayed at home...

Have to have another op soon, so I'll be on the searching for good care merry-go-round again!...

The big problem is that Mum's on peretonial dialysis, and the homes don't want to deal with that!...

Thanks again...

Much appreciate you taking the time on this....

Darth...

Advertisement