Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athletics.

Options
  • 25-09-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

What are the times for it this week? I never got emailed? Plus I'm not very professional? am i a bit out of my depth ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭p3-fitz

Hey dont be worried. Ucd athletics has over 250 members and the majority are complete beginners so u will fit right at home. Training starts on tuesday with circuits in the same hall as the sports expo, at 5. Training is also on at 6 on Thursday meeting outside the sports hall for a easy run. There is a social get together at the running track on monday nite at 6.30 for a "milk mile". A email with more details will be sent out during the weekend. If u need anymore info feel free to pm me or contact the captain on ucdathletics@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wollywaka

p3-fitz wrote: »
    Hey dont be worried. Ucd athletics has over 250 members and the majority are complete beginners so u will fit right at home. Training starts on tuesday with circuits in the same hall as the sports expo, at 5. Training is also on at 6 on Thursday meeting outside the sports hall for a easy run. There is a social get together at the running track on monday nite at 6.30 for a "milk mile". A email with more details will be sent out during the weekend. If u need anymore info feel free to pm me or contact the captain on ucdathletics@gmail.com

whats the yoke on monday about?? will i need gear like?:cool:

its a social thing , bring shorts and a t shirt if u wanna take part , u can do the race with beer or milk ha... you can watch instead of taking part if u wish then afterwards we all hit the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Zuffer

Is this tomorrow or the following week?

on tomorrow

• Advertisement
Advertisement