Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bio Foam Cost

Options
  • 25-09-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I’m intending on using Bio-Foam to fulfil between the rafters (175mm) on a new build , just wondering has anyone got quotes for it lately so I can roughly work out how much it’s going to cost. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Dont know of the cost but something to look out for is whether it has an agrement board cert. I recently came across a biofoam installer and requested approved construction details and certification and they couldnt come up with anything at that time although they were working on it. Same installer was also happy to sell it to anyone for any type of roof construction/ventilation setup without any real knowledge of where it was to be installed so be sure its approved for use in your situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I was told by an installer that the cost is generally 18 to 20e a square metre.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dg_

Cheers for the replys, I will post up the prices i get from the installers.

Advertisement