Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs going missing?

Options
  • 25-09-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

I just put on rockband there for the first time in a few months and I noticed some of my dlc is missing. Its still on my harddrive but not showing up in the game anyone know what I should do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hmm one scenario I can think of that would cause that, might be new xbox coping songs from old xbox and not using the license transfer thing on xbox.com and theh xbox being offline. Or having the dlc on a memory stick and playing on a freinds console that isn't connected to live. All dlc or just some?

Is it a big deal to redownload one or to to test it?
    Edit: What happens if you sign in with a profile that doesn't have a RB save tied to it? Assuming that the above isn't likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

I hadnt got internet access to the xbox when I noticed it so I couldnt check but found it odd that some was there and others werent.

Between now and the last time I played it I moved my xbl profile to my bro in laws xbox and back to mine again. I dont think that is the reason though because its not all missing

I'll connect it to live tomorrow and just try redownloading

Advertisement