Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is Joe Coleman predicting the next apparition at Knock?

• 25-09-2010 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Caught the tail end of a news story, that he is predicting an apparition, but was it for today or tomorrow (sunday)?

My parents are planning a knock visit but I don't want them going if its going to be crazy crowded, as they are elderly.

Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Sure I believe Mary is giving a 50% Discount on appearance fees to over 65's these days.

Seriously though, his credibility has dwinddled of late with less crowds showing up, so your parents should be safe to enjoy their trip even if he does predict this weekend.

Crazy *******

edit: removed curse word :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭lmaopml

If I were you, I would find out and avoid sending my parents when the carnival arrives...

I personally have great respect for Our Lady, but with such a huge amount of faithful you will often find somebody who takes advantage, it's a pity we don't have a watchdog to alert us of them more 'sincerely' and in the same public domain...and even if he 'thinks' he means well, he is just selling tickets to a rock concert at this stage, and that's a pile of steaming **** if ever I heard one...

Much like Tarot Card readings etc. I wouldn't send my parents to anything that doesn't ring true...Joe's visions occur when 'mass' is on...It's a spectacle for the spectacularly inclined...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭eamonn4321

Thanks both. By the way I am not 'sending' them to see him, they are going of their own volition to Knock but would prefer to avoid crowds.

Heard something on the news today to confirm that it shouldn't be an issue, apparently he went from a crowd of 15000 down to........ 12.

So, it might have been yesterday, but either way, it shouldn't be a prob. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

ugh curiosity and not being buisy at work! lead me to check his website... ah man i cannot!!! take this guy seriously at all a lot of bla bla bla as if he's using remarks/statemants from other "genuine" see'ers from around the world,,, he has absolutely nothing new or enlightning to say.
    Pure spoofology, if he IS genuine,, well then i dunno its a big surprise/shock! to me, what i dont understand is that if hes a foney and man its 99% certain in my mind,, why would ya bother>? i mean whats the point? and what sort of neck would ya want to be smiling up into the sky pretending like that? ughhh makes me sick to my stomach really does..... again if he turns out to be for real,, well i will be gobsmacked!,, and one thing he seems to be forgetting - if hes a foney - has he any idea the terrible judgemant he's bringing on himself?

and those poor fools following him about the place? ahh what poor unfortunates they are. I recently spotted his "writings" popping up on a genuine prophecies site that i tend to check a lot,interesting reading on that site etc, when i saw colemans name starting to appear i nearly threw up! i did contact the owners of the site to let them know more about him and they in fairness are keeping a close eye to see if hes just churning out garbage.

ahh i need a drink!! ciao' amigos......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

Baggio1 wrote: »
    I recently spotted his "writings" popping up on a genuine prophecies site

any chance you could post a link for that site please?

• Advertisement

bren mc sure www.courlisius.org

thats the site there its interesting for sure. but dont really see ol joe's name on there ughhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

She will be appearing anytime you open you wallet to joe.

alex73 lol had to laugh but i DO believe she and other saints and of course our lord himself have appeared to people,, but joe???... something just aint right!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Carl.Gustav

Pure spoofology

That's very unfair tbh

how is it unfair in any way??
    i just think someone pretending their getting heaven sent messages is a spoofer..... what else would/could you say??? I really have NOOO problem accepting that Our Lord, Our Lady ST.Michael and the saints etc DO comunicate with chosen souls, but some folks DO just try it on its no reflection on an amazing phenomina, its just my honest opinion about THIS case.

if he turns out to be genuine and i reallly dont think he is! - but IF he does? - i'll be quite ready to apologise fully.....

truth is truth and lies are lies simple formula for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Bduffman

I heard he had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

she wont be appearing in knock joe has moved to mount mellary waterford she was was not happy there as joe was being made fun of and was banned from the church ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Joe is misguided to say the least.As was already pointed out here he claims to have visions and that Mary talks to him WHILE Mass is going on:confused:.
    Friends of mine went to Medjugorie last summer.A priest was going too but had to pull out when he realised that Joe was going on the same trip as it wouldnt look right.Joe actually invited himself on the trip yet claimed he was the groups spiritual director and had organised the whole trip-a blatant lie.He had actually agreed to have a spiritual director guide last Spring and progress was being made and his "visions" stopped but now hes back to it again it seems.Will continue to pray for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

The man is an absolute charlatan. Disgrace he gets so much attention. Watch the documentary RTE did about him and you see gullible people giving him brown envelopes... If anyone is stupid enough to stare at the sun for a couple of minutes, of course you're going to "see" something happening or moving. People then construe this as miraculous. In reality it is your retina being burned into your eyeball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JesterMinute

He is a false prophet. He should be avoided, for the good of your soul. Have nothing whatsoever to do with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Carl.Gustav

truth is truth and lies are lies simple formula for me.

It's not possible to differentiate between the two when talking of supernatural events.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Most people i would say can see Joe Coleman for what he is.

Advertisement