Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend company to clean gutters facia/soffit kildare town

Options
  • 26-09-2010 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi All can anyone recommend someone/company to clean my gutters facia/soffit and also maybe power wash footpaths and clean windows.

I know I could do it myself but i'm lazy

I am near Kildare town

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

eiei0 wrote: »
    Hi All can anyone recommend someone/company to clean my gutters facia/soffit and also maybe power wash footpaths and clean windows.

I know I could do it myself but i'm lazy

I am near Kildare town

Thanks

I know someone in Celbridge who does all the above, not 100% sure if he does power washing.
    If you want his number let me know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

ronaneire wrote: »
    I know someone in Celbridge who does all the above, not 100% sure if he does power washing.
    If you want his number let me know?

Hey, if you could PM me his number that would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

I had a decent chimney sweep to the chimneys last year - he also did power washing / gutters etc.

I'll get the details later if I can find them. - Based in Kildare town.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Nelbell

Interested in the same thing. How much do you reckon it'd be to do a 2 storey semi?

If any of you want his number you drop me a message.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DazS

Hi guy.

I am looking for gutter/fascia cleaner in Newbridge/Kildare anyone have anyone they can recommend? Also need Windows done if possible.

Thanks

DazS wrote: »
    Hi guy.

I am looking for gutter/fascia cleaner in Newbridge/Kildare anyone have anyone they can recommend? Also need Windows done if possible.

Thanks

http://kevindoyleservices.ie/ He does both gutters and windows.

Advertisement