Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly wrong forum?

Options
  • 26-09-2010 5:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Sorry folks. I may be in the wrong forum here, but does anyone know how to access your sent PMs. My received ones show up in Private messages, but if I go into sent messages it always shows up as empty. Is there a way to store/view your sent PMs ?

Thanks

AMC
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sorry folks. I may be in the wrong forum here, but does anyone know how to access your sent PMs. My received ones show up in Private messages, but if I go into sent messages it always shows up as empty. Is there a way to store/view your sent PMs ?

Thanks

AMC

On the list messages screen, there's a drop down to to jump to a folder. One of the options in the drop down is your sent messages.

This is assuming you've saved your sent messages. If not, on the edit options screen, tick the save a copy of sent messages option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Spear wrote: »
    On the list messages screen, there's a drop down to to jump to a folder. One of the options in the drop down is your sent messages.

This is assuming you've saved your sent messages. If not, on the edit options screen, tick the save a copy of sent messages option.

Cheers mate. Thanks a mil for that. Have done it now so hopefully it will work. Thanks again.

AMC

To Mod/Admin,
    Please feel free to close this thread now.

Cheers

AMC

Advertisement