Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walkman

Options
  • 26-09-2010 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

alpha one alpha :eek: beta one beta:eek: not much of a code for the self destruct. i had a sony walkman 20 years ago and could ave used it to blow up the defiant with a security code like that:(

i think maybe this is in the wrong place :P evil booze

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm oddly proud - someone came in drunk and went to post on the Stargate forum rather than After Hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

you don't know what you signed up to!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

evil firefox.

stargate forum is on my dropdown list of most frequented sites :p dont judge me. cause if your readuing this its most likely on yours too :p

But talk bout scifi addict :P come home from pub twisted abnd stick on ds9 and then get vexed over the destruction code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

somuj wrote: »
    evil firefox.

stargate forum is on my dropdown list of most frequented sites :p dont judge me. cause if your readuing this its most likely on yours too :p

But talk bout scifi addict :P come home from pub twisted abnd stick on ds9 and then get vexed over the destruction code :D

Beats arguing with Sam about how wrong the technobabble she's after spouting is :o

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Beats arguing with Sam about how wrong the technobabble she's after spouting is :o
    like you'd know!
    she blew up a sun, have you!? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I've had that conversation with her after many a late night. Albeit very one sided :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

The codes on ALL the US nukes during the Cold War was " 0000000 ".
    somuj wrote: »
    alpha one alpha :eek: beta one beta:eek: not much of a code for the self destruct. i had a sony walkman 20 years ago and could ave used it to blow up the defiant with a security code like that:(

i think maybe this is in the wrong place :P evil booze

Advertisement