Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lucky He Did It In Marbella

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Non issue really as long as there were consent and all was legal.

It's like smoking weed in Holland, fine to do it there, not so fine to do it here.

When in Rome and all that.QUOTE]

so if the age of consent in rome was 12, you wouldn't have a problem with it-cos its its legal??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

thebullkf wrote: »
    Non issue really as long as there were consent and all was legal.

It's like smoking weed in Holland, fine to do it there, not so fine to do it here.

When in Rome and all that.[/QUOTE]

so if the age of consent in rome was 12, you wouldn't have a problem with it-cos its its legal??

I think the point about smoking weed would be that you would deem the act of actually doing it to be fine in the first place if you were gonna smoke it, but the laws restrict it rather than your morals. I'm not sure that applies to riding a 12 year old for most.

E.G. if you did fancy 16 year olds but wouldn't consider it here because of the repercussions, but you would do it in a country you could. If you wouldn't want to ride a 12 year old in Ireland, i doubt you would want to ride one abroad either

NoHornJan wrote: »
    16 yr old girls nowadays are very street wise and liberated.
    It could have been the girl manipulating the older man to the benefit of her musical career, and the old codger fell for it.

GTFO.

*62 by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

To what purpose? :confused:

I'm just interested. I've seen on so many threads that lots of posters think that 15/16 year olds are fair game. IMO they are only fair game to anyone under 18 but I'm kind of old fashioned that way.

Actually that's a very modern attitude.

NoHornJan wrote: »
    16 yr old girls nowadays are very street wise and liberated.
    It could have been the girl manipulating the older man to the benefit of her musical career, and the old codger fell for it.

As long as you don't Liberate your Cawk from your trousers in front of one you are fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

See previous point about morally wrong differing from legally wrong. Doesn't matter if I or someone else has a problem with it, the law is the law.

Flip side of course is this: do you think two gay men travelling here from Saudi Arabia for a weekend of consentual adult fun should be prosecuted and shipped home in shame?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

sixty-something man with a 16 year old girl is wrong, plain and simple

Absurdum wrote: »
    sixty-something men with a 16 year old girl is wrong, plain and simple

Would it be OK if there were 60 girls too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

johnn wrote: »
    Would it be OK if there were 60 girls too?

only if I'm invited

only if I'm invited

See you in Marbella so bro

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    See previous point about morally wrong differing from legally wrong. Doesn't matter if I or someone else has a problem with it, the law is the law.

Flip side of course is this: do you think two gay men travelling here from Saudi Arabia for a weekend of consentual adult fun should be prosecuted and shipped home in shame?

so basically, if its legal - you're ok with it?

why would i?

i'm not asking that the 62yo scumbag is shipped 'home' here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Already answered that.
    Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

What, exactly, are you basing the assumption that I am okay with every immoral legal act committted on?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

why would i?

i'm not asking that the 62yo scumbag is shipped 'home' here.

F'n hell did you read my post on the previous page before you decided to post the same point again.

If i want to smoke weed but the sole reason stopping me was the law. id go somewhere its legal.

I don't want to ride underage girls, i wont do it no matter where its legal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

snyper wrote: »

'Why don't you have a seat right over there, please.'

That was some disturbing viewing. Most of them seem so normal.

How many did he catch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

johnn wrote: »
    F'n hell did you read my post on the previous page before you decided to post the same point again.

If i want to smoke weed but the sole reason stopping me was the law. id go somewhere its legal.

I don't want to ride underage girls, i wont do it no matter where its legal.

But that's just you ... There are plenty of people in this country who would like to ride young teen-agers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Pookah wrote: »
    'Why don't you have a seat right over there, please.'

That was some disturbing viewing. Most of them seem so normal.

How many did he catch?

normally about 30 every episode

They caught so many in one small town once the cops had to have to call in extra officers to deal with them all, they were arriving at the house 2 at a time in some cases!

Its on tv here on sunday nights

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

why call his family idiots for sticking by him he made a mistake and easily could of been minipulated by this younger girl! an older man could get a huge ego boost from something like this and he has reilised he has done wrong and should not have been slated for it all over the paper! he has family in ireland england and spain that now has to deal with this when infact the only thing he did wrong was have an affair! and men are out doing that every day!!!!!!

sophie1234 wrote: »
    why call his family idiots for sticking by him he made a mistake and easily could of been minipulated by this younger girl! an older man could get a huge ego boost from something like this and he has reilised he has done wrong and should not have been slated for it all over the paper! he has family in ireland england and spain that now has to deal with this when infact the only thing he did wrong was have an affair! and men are out doing that every day!!!!!!

hes a nightclub owner- a tough business @ the best of times.

you need streetsmarts and balls of steel.
    so for him to play the cards he's playing is even more galling imo.

he's a scumbag-plain and simple, my guess is its not the first time he's done this.
    People rarely get caught their first time as they're too careful.
    People get caught cos they become lazy,arrogant or both.i pity his own family.i wonder what his reaction would be were peter stringfellow to screw his 16yo daugher:confused:i doubt he'd be happy/forgiving.

the dirty bollix should be neutered.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

sixty-something man with a 16 year old girl is wrong, plain and simple

whats the cut off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

sophie1234 wrote: »

If I'm going to pick a sexual predator from a 16 year old and a 62 year old, I'll generally pick the 62 year old. I might be naive.

baalthor wrote: »
    But that's just you ... There are plenty of people in this country who would like to ride young teen-agers.

That wasn't the question though, it wasnt strictly related to ridin' young wans. the question was do you consider EVERYTHING that is legal automatically OK, as in your morals are purely based what's legal and what's not.

So if murder was legal somewhere, would you find it OK etc

Advertisement