Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im going to the gardai

Options
  • 26-09-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Just to let you know i am going to the gardai today to report a mod from after hours.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

ferraritoys.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Too late, mate. He's already submitted himself to the full rigours of the cyber-police.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Denzil2222 wrote: »
    Just to let you know i am going to the gardai today to report a mod from after hours.
    What size is your penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Are they a paedo or something? Are you and that Bright Nite person one and the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

The new Dispute Resolution Procedure could get messy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I love brief posts.

The generally make no sence when they have no context.

Is this an in joke i missed? Or did Sharpshooter fail to turn up for a date?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Just a heads up: There is a strong possibility you might not be taken seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

snyper wrote: »
    Is this an in joke i missed? Or did Sharpshooter fail to turn up for a date?

The rumour I heard is that Dr.Bollocko did turn up for a date and it turns out he's not a 19 year old girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

"Hello Guard"

"What size is your penis?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I miss the days when trolls used to put some effort in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What happened?

Did he/she touch in under the bridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Oh to be the garda that takes that complaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

OP sitebanned for a month. Threats like that should not be made lightly on site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement