Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funfair beside Coachmans

Options
  • 26-09-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone been to this yet and if so would you recommend going. I was just wondering is it just for children or would it be worth spening a few hours at for an adult:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Hey I went up on Saturday and its great fun, lots of stuff for adults, infact there were two things I wouldnt even get on!

They have a new system where you can by a wristband for €18 and you can stay in the park for 4 hours (2-6pm or 6-10pm) and get on as many rides as you like.

Pay as you go is €3.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

PcRos,

I am planning to head to this tomorrow. What rides would you consider worth doing. Also did you find the wristband good value or would I be better off paying as you go for the best rides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Hi Billy

Yes the wristbands are defo worth it as you can hop off and hop on anything you want go on each ride as many times (except the slingshot thing) as you want in the four hours.

Otherwise each ride is €2 - €3 each time.

There are a load of rides to go on not sure of the names of them.

Advertisement