Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love UCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

dr gonzo wrote: »
    A lot of people seemed to have a lot say about that gig. I heard the man himself was not happy about it.

He tweeted after that the crowd were too wild and it got shut down early. I had such a good night.

Hmm... What else do I love about UCD? The way the ducks in the lake peep their eyes over the side in a really creepy way. Easily the most pervy ducks ive ever seen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Hmm... What else do I love about UCD? The way the ducks in the lake peep their eyes over the side in a really creepy way. Easily the most pervy ducks ive ever seen.

They should put that in the prospectus! "Come to UCD! We have the biggest student body in Ireland, excellent sporting facilities, over 100 clubs and societies, and pervy ducks!"

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

The Hutch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

32. Library wet things
    33. Quinn wet things
    34. Arts wet things

Advertisement