Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caulker gone on season loan

Options
  • 26-09-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Gone to Bristol on loan for the season. Good prospect. Probably him and Townsend the only 2 at the moment who might make it. Worth keeping an eye on him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

How long before a player can be recalled from a loan spell if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

kakee wrote: »
    How long before a player can be recalled from a loan spell if needed.

Depends on what is in the contract agreed. For example, i read that newcastle are unable to recall there keeper that went to Celtic on loan as a recall clause was never included in the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

I don't understand this loan at all. We have no CBs fit except for Bassong. Caulker ( although he gave away a penalty against Ar****l, he played quite well) is a centre half. That geriatric Corluka played there against West Ham. Why the rush in sending Caulker out on loan now when we are clearly struggling in his position?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I don't understand this loan at all. We have no CBs fit except for Bassong. Caulker ( although he gave away a penalty against Ar****l, he played quite well) is a centre half. That geriatric Corluka played there against West Ham. Why the rush in sending Caulker out on loan now when we are clearly struggling in his position?

I agree. Although I dont think we knew Ledley would do his groin and the gooner would injure himslef in training on Friday.

Advertisement