Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ODD UPC CLAUSE

• 26-09-2010 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Having ordered upc last night i got a call from a guy in sales wanting to confirm details and installation he then told me that the final bill isnt 50 euro a month for a 15 meg bb and unlimted national calls as advertised infact id have to pay an extra 7.75 euro each month extra because i wasnt taking a tv package, 57 euro's is still alright but the sneeky way they put the 7.75 on i though was lousey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

It mentions this in small text on their website. I was also unaware of it. The only reason I know is that I went back and checked after they charged me it despite ordering tv as well. Needless to say they removed the charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Used to be you HAD to get TV. So only charging €8 approx "line rental" compared with €26 of Eircom isn't bad.

It's possible that when they drop analogue they might drop the charge.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Either take the PC or just pay the "rental" damn good deal compared to Eircom either way you look at it :)

Advertisement