Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Rolls

Options
  • 26-09-2010 3:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Highly recommend these! Apache pizza place (Domnick St) do chicken rolls for €3 I think and they're top notch. Includes cheese, salad and sauce.

Only trouble is trying to deal with the terrible staff there. Six times I've gone there and the first 5 times (no exaggeration) they managed to feck it up, putting stuff in my roll I explicitly said I didn't want etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭LowOdour

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

Dont you mean a 'MacCool story bro' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Let's get this straight.

You went in there one day, ordered a sambo but they fecked up the order.

Then you went in the following day, ordered another sambo and they got it wrong again.

Then you went in yet again, ordered a chicken roll and they you got a Hawaiian Pizza.

Then you went in the following day again, ordered another sambo and went home with a bag of coal.

Oblivious to a trend of poor customer service, you went in the following day, ordered another sambo and they got it wrong again.

So you woke up the next day, feeling peckish and decided to go back for more of what you didn't order and they got it right. Did you ask for a large Fanta and got a chicken sambo that you craved all week?

Either that, or the girl who served was topless.

Or you own Subway?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

ErnieBert wrote: »
    Let's get this straight.

You went in there one day, ordered a sambo but they fecked up the order.

Then you went in the following day, ordered another sambo and they got it wrong again
    No, I didn't say I went in there 6 days in a row did I? Keep up that level of comprehension and you might get offered a job there :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

owner of apache owns a few subways in galway

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

The chicken in the Apache rolls is unreal though, if anyone has had their chicken strips or whatever name they have for them, it's the same. It's just frustrating that they manage to always get your order wrong when they're tapping it into a touch screen. I'm pretty sure scientists have trained monkeys to perform more complex tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The chicken in the Apache rolls is unreal though, if anyone has had their chicken strips or whatever name they have for them, it's the same. It's just frustrating that they manage to always get your order wrong when they're tapping it into a touch screen. I'm pretty sure scientists have trained monkeys to perform more complex tasks.

Went there once and they got my order wrong. Haven't given them a chance to redeem themselves yet

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Mr Cork Man

Highly recommend these! Apache pizza place (Domnick St) do chicken rolls for €3 I think and they're top notch. Includes cheese, salad and sauce.

Only trouble is trying to deal with the terrible staff there. Six times I've gone there and the first 5 times (no exaggeration) they managed to feck it up, putting stuff in my roll I explicitly said I didn't want etc.

I see nothing about them on there leaflet.I must say im a big fan of Apache pizza there pizza is very nice,they do very good burgers and they are very good value compared to dominos.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Mr Cork Man

Are you on about the chicken dippers mmm?

Advertisement