Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kebab Shops Portlaoise

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Yes of course because its the kebabs and taco fries that are causing people to fight. In no way could be the all the booze they have in their systems from the pubs and clubs:rolleyes:

I don't know about you, but ****ty kebabs and taco fries make me seriously aggro!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

Yes of course because its the kebabs and taco fries that are causing people to fight. In no way could be the all the booze they have in their systems from the pubs and clubs:rolleyes:
    no the food is not the cause of the rows it is the venue where it is recently i heard of a girl that got bottled there for turning down a lads advances.Also i myself got the back of my head split open there one nite when i walked out cant blame drink on my behalf as i was driving unfornametly i didnt end up driving home that nite i ended up in casualty get the back of my head stitched back together where it was split open
    I don't know about you, but ****ty kebabs and taco fries make me seriously aggro!! :pac:
    leave u agro leave me with a seruios dose of the trots lol
    Aquila wrote: »
    Tbh there are too many pubs in a town the size of Portlaoise,I know its the same all over Ireland but surely they should start limiting the licenses per head of population
    ill agree there is a lot of pubs in the town but tbh there is very few good pubs

Advertisement