Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipknot Track

Options
  • 26-09-2010 5:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hey, 2fm played a slipknot track a few days ago, I think it was vermillion part 2. Im not a big fan of slipknot but it was a really good version. It was sort of acoustic but I cant find it on youtube or anywhere, maybe im thinking of the wrong song. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hey, 2fm played a slipknot track a few days ago, I think it was vermillion part 2. Im not a big fan of slipknot but it was a really good version. It was sort of acoustic but I cant find it on youtube or anywhere, maybe im thinking of the wrong song. Anyone know?

There's a Vermillion pt 2 (bloodstone remix) on the All Hope is Gone album. Might have been that one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

or the newest single "Snuff" is sort of acoustic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Could it of been Stone Sour

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

There's a Vermillion pt 2 (bloodstone remix) on the All Hope is Gone album. Might have been that one?
    It was either that or this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLQ3fTXIEg&feature=related

Do you know what that version is called? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You could ask the guy that posted it on youtube. Just send him a PM :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement