Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urinating in Public

• 26-09-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So i was on a night out with friends recently and as the title suggests was caught red handed peeing down an alley.

The garda took my details which i gave with no hassle as i was clearly guilty and was too drunk to make up fake details. She told me to expect to 'hear from her in the future'

My problem is that i was using my brothers ID as i'm actually only 17, so now she has my brothers details instead of mine.... If i do get a court summons how will this work out as i'm not legally an adult? And if i do get a fine do i get a criminal record? Meaning i wouldnt be able to travel to america?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

so you did give fake details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

dont worry about it, it wont matter a piss..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

So i was on a night out with friends recently and as the title suggests was caught red handed peeing down an alley.

The garda took my details which i gave with no hassle as i was clearly guilty and was too drunk to make up fake details. She told me to expect to 'hear from her in the future'

My problem is that i was using my brothers ID as i'm actually only 17, so now she has my brothers details instead of mine.... If i do get a court summons how will this work out as i'm not legally an adult? And if i do get a fine do i get a criminal record? Meaning i wouldnt be able to travel to america?

DID YOU TELL YOUR BROTHER?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

No legal advice here. Giving false details to the Gardaí is an offence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement