Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey guys!! who knows where....? i need help!!

Options
  • 26-09-2010 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi!!

im trying to met new people, because i want to practice and improve my english, i am 19... i know that the best way to met people is getting into a sport team or some activities... but i dont have so much money to pay something expensive(gym €50, soccer team €40, muay thai gym €40-€70 voley i havent found... thats the prices that i know, and the cheapest are so far from my house)

do you know any activities for free? or paying not so much money...

im good in all kind of sports (well im quick learner) and i realy like to do some exercise, im good particullary in soccer, voley, muay thai... i like everithing (all kind of music, sports, games, (girls hahaha) )...

thanks so much!! i realy need help in this, im feeling boring every day because i dont have so much friends and the few people that i know they dont speak good english and most are from my country

oh! i live in the city center (if it helps)

if someone want to be my friend you're welcome :D eehhehe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Chops80

Lots of different free events on this weekly newsletter

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7276986445&ref=ts

you sign up by emailing dublineventguide@gmail.com

Its great and has many different interesting events around the city every week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Hey OP go down to local gym or stadium,they will give you an idea of where to go and how to join up for football or basketball teams :) I wouldnt imagine to expensive to join a team only subs i believe.

Good luck hope you make some friends soon and things get easier for you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭yahurespuestas

hi Case... thanks man... but where are this places that you say about the local gym or the local stadium??? im living in city center almost in Parnell street
    but i realy dont know nothing about this that you say...

if u know where is it... ill be pleaced to know about it...

thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Hey no problem :)

http://www.dublincity.ie/Community/Pages/VisitaCommunityCentre.aspx

ventry Park Recreational Centre
    Cabra
    Dublin 7
    Ph 087-7517968

There is a list of places in the link,if you go to them they will be able to give you the right places to go or even with them.

Or ring these people and you can ask them :)
    Dublin City Council
    Sports Section
    Civic Offices
    Wood Quay
    Dublin 8

Tel: (01) 222 2163

Good luck hope you make some good friends,i am sure if you go into the local community center they will be able to give you all the details you need.

Advertisement