Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing... on a Sunday?

Options
  • 26-09-2010 5:58pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a couple of sheets that I'd like to be printed off today (Sunday).

Is there any printers available in UCD on a Sunday? The place is pretty dead :p

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I cant think of any place that would be open. Library closed, Arts closed, Daedalus closed. Do any of the residences have printers perhaps?

EDIT: No they don't http://www.ucd.ie/itservices/itsupport/printing/printingforstudents/printerlocations/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thanks for the link, that is useful!

Ah it's not that important, I'll get up tomorrow and do it then! It's just a few assignments and stuff I stupidly left at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

are all those buildings seriously closed on sundays?!!? i knew the library was, which is bad enough, but didn't know you couldn't even access the buildings. that's ridiculous. i just got a locker in the newman building for my gym stuff, and now i can't get to it on sundays?
    are there ANY buildings open on sundays??
    maybe i can switch lockers...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I think the library opens on a Sunday during exam time. Otherwise I cannot think of any building opening on a sunday for students bar the Sports Centre and probably Student Centre. We observe the Sabbath here in UCD!

Advertisement