Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs v twente match thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 ryano77

think keano was trying too hard to impress. I'll be surprised if he's not gone in january. He's 4th choice now and chances are we'll try to bring in another striker in the window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

every game now is showing our need for a new striker. crouch is good for certain kind of games, defoe is good in phases and thats it. the other two are not up to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

mickman wrote: »
    every game now is showing our need for a new striker. crouch is good for certain kind of games, defoe is good in phases and thats it. the other two are not up to it

feel your pain mickman , i got soaked as well last night at the lane , 100% agree with you on pav , he scored 2 pens and did nothing else , but the crowd adore him , keano looked a sad and lonely figure at the end. Time to put him out of his misery in Jan me thinks.

i wonder could we do a wenger on it and turn vdv into a world class striker?

he certainly has the ability and desire for it. when henry arrived at arsenal he was a right winger and we all know what happened after that

could vdv be the striker we have been looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

mickman wrote: »
    anyway hudd was man of the match, his best performance in a long time.

thought hudd was very poor myself. his passing was off the mark n some of his decision making was bad too.

maybe i am alone here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

keane=cock wrote: »
    thought hudd was very poor myself. his passing was off the mark n some of his decision making was bad too.

maybe i am alone here
    I thought he did well apart from lashing out with the arm he was very good defensively always blocking and tackling and controlling the tempo

I thought he did well apart from lashing out with the arm he was very good defensively always blocking and tackling and controlling the tempo

Yes indeed and his passing was excellent last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Did anyone notice that the camera at the Lane appeared differently than normal on tv ? Or am I going bonkers :o
    I didn't notice anything wrong with the camera work myself but I did read people on another Spurs website saying the same thing that you said,you may not be bonkers after all.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Did anyone notice that the camera at the Lane appeared differently than normal on tv ? Or am I going bonkers :o
    Yeah, its lower down than the old angle. It's much better IMO, yeh feel closer to the play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

THFC wrote: »
    Yeah, its lower down than the old angle. It's much better IMO, yeh feel closer to the play.

Didn't like it to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Didn't like it to be honest.
    no but at least your not mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Mullo76 wrote: »
    no but at least your not mad.

Wouldn't say that, did the Jurgen dive in the back garden when VDV scored :D

Advertisement