Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos

Options
  • 26-09-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

Never again. Decided to give the local dominos a go, hadn't been in there in ages. Wow what a complete rip off.

1 Texas bbq pizza - 16 euros. Pathetically it wasn't even the standard 12" pizza, there so penny pinching its actually 11.5" The 'large' is 13.5" inches & that weighs in at a hefty 19 euros. What an absolute rip off. Seriously, you'd think you were getting something difficult to make & special.:rolleyes:

Pizza was quite nice. Thats all. Not enough bacon & a fair bit of un-topped dough around the sides. Yeah a pizza is supposed to have a crust but not a 2 inch wide crust.;)

Finished with them. Should have went to 4 star, they do a proper 12" for 12 euro.

And i thought subway was expensive....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Four star also have 16 inch as their large pizzas(as far as I can remember). Haven't had one in a while but I always go for Four Star. Meatballs and tuna and peppers was the last one I got,it was lovely :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Id never pay full price for a pizza. You can always find BOGOFs or something simliar somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Slunk wrote: »
    Id never pay full price for a pizza. You can always find BOGOFs or something simliar somewhere

Or just say that you have some voucher, works everytime, never been asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Never payed full price always get some meal deal.

Advertisement